NFL vacancy 2021: Apply for a range of JE and other positions; see the full announcement here.
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is taking applications for non-executive (Worker) level positions in various NFL Units/Offices. The process of applying is now ongoing, with the deadline for completing the application forms is Nov. 10 at 5: 30 p.m. Interested individuals should visit the NFL’s official site, www.nationalfertilizers.com, to read the announcement and apply online.
Details about the NFL job opening:
For the Panipat division, there are 48 positions for junior engineers, 9 jobs for attendants, and 5 jobs for loco attendants. There are 33 junior engineer positions, 7 loco attendant jobs, and 9 attendant grade-I jobs for the Bathinda Division.
There are 28 junior engineer jobs, 11 loco attendant positions, and 18 attendant grade-I jobs at the Vijaipur division. Marketing Division has 15 openings.
Age limit for NFL vacancies:
The applicants could be between the age group of 18 and 30.
Applicants have to pay a 200 rupees processing fee to be considered for NFL employment. There is no application fees for aspirants in the SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Departmental categories.
How to Apply for the NFL in 2021:
1. www.nationalfertilizers.com is the official source of the NFL.
2. Select the “Career” tab.
3. On the device, a new page will appear.
4. “Recruitment Non-Executives (Workers) in Market research, Transportation, and Other Technical Disciplines- 202” is the url to check.
5. Fill out the online application with all of the essential information.
6. The application cost must be paid.
7. Get the hardcopy of the online application.
8. Interested applicants can get more information about the job openings here.
Credit – Kunal Thakur