|Picture Courtesy – Samsung|
For the festival season, Samsung has released a new Awesome Mint edition of the Galaxy A52s. Matte Black is the colour of the Galaxy A52s Smartphone. It features a tiny camera housing and a hedge finish. The Smartphone now has a premium back design. The Samsung Galaxy A52s is the second Smartphone in the Galaxy A series to provide support for 12 5G bands. In addition, software upgrades will be provided for three years on the phone. Customers will be able to get a 5G connection at a high speed as a result of this. There’s also ultra-low latency.
1. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 778 chipset will be used in the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Smartphone. It has a game booster that is based on AI.
2. The Samsung Galaxy A52s includes a 4,500mAh battery for power backup. The Galaxy A52s Smartphone will have enhanced processor and graphics capabilities. Additionally, an unrivalled gaming experience will be created.
3. The Galaxy A52s Smartphone sports a quad-camera system on the back. The main camera on this Smartphone is 64 megapixels. A 5MP depth camera and a 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera were also included. Aside from that, a 5MP macro lens is supported. The Samsung Galaxy A52s Smartphone includes a 32MP selfie camera.
4. The Samsung Galaxy A52s will be equipped with a 6.5-inch FHD + Super AMOLED Infinity-O display. 120Hz is the refresh rate of this Smartphone.
5. The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Smartphone will have military-grade security. The phone will be waterproof to IP67 standards. As a result, even if the phone is submerged in one meter of water for 30 minutes, it will not be harmed.
Availability and Pricing:
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G smartphone will cost Rs 35,999 for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage option. For Rs 37,499, you can get an 8GB RAM and 128GB storage version. Awesome Mint will be the color choice for the phone. Samsung.com, prominent retail retailers, and brick-and-mortar locations all sell the phone. Customers who pay with an HDFC card will receive a Rs 6000 discount as part of the festive promotion. On debit and credit cards, there is also a wonderful upgrade incentive of Rs 6000. Customers will be able to purchase the phone on an EMI plan at no cost.
Credit – Komal Sharma