Fatty liver disease is not curable, although it can be managed with a balanced or healthy diet and if caught early enough.
Whether you’re not sure, find out if you have a fatty liver condition. Whenever a large amount of fat develops inside the liver cells, such a condition emerges. There is no danger in being a bit overweight, but when the weight of fat surpasses 10% of such liver’s weight, difficulties arise. This has a negative impact mostly on the liver’s functioning.
In such type of fatty liver disease the problem affects those who consume alcohol too much on regular basis. In this liver swells and progressively becomes damaged as a result of heavy alcohol intake.
This illness happens in the body through fatty diets and a poor lifestyle. Such problem occurs due to obesity, poor lifestyle, and consuming excess junk foods.
1. Eat a diet rich in green vegetables and fresh fruits.
2. Fiber-rich foods are advantageous in this regard.
3. Stay away from anything that raises your salt and fat levels.
4. Use sugar as little as possible, if at all feasible.
5. Stay away from alcoholic beverages.
6. Add garlic to your diet. Raw food is, by the way, more nutritious.
7. Green tea is highly good in treating fatty liver disease.
8. Stay away from fast food and fried foods.
9. Spinach, Broccoli, Bitter Gourd, Gourd, Tinda, Zucchini/Courgette, Carrot, Beet, Onion, and Ginger All of these foods may not taste delicious, but they are excellent for you.
10. Rajma, white gram/Chickpea, and black lentils should be eaten in moderation, whereas green moong dal and masoor dal should be consumed in large quantities.
11. Cardio activities, in addition to yoga and pranayama, are highly effective for the treatment of fatty liver.
Credit – Komal Sharma