With our keto coffee recipes, you can lose weight. These good fats would make the body satiated for long durations, whereas the caffeine will keep you going throughout the day. However, a certain person who finds it impossible to control eating when they start may find that drinking a beverage is easier.
High-fat foods such as heavy cream, coconut oil, and MCT oil can also aid in blood sugar control. When used with a keto diet, these maintain glucose levels balanced, ensuring no energy spikes or drops. Whenever you discover yourself looking for a new pick-me-up meal approximately 3-4 p.m. each day, it is time to prepare keto coffee.
At this point, you’re probably wondering why we’re putting so much weird stuff in your coffee. There are, however, a few possibilities!
1. Power is the most important reason. You’ll benefit not just from the caffeine in the coffee, but also from the MCT oil, which would provide you a boost of energy. MCT oil is the fastest-absorbing oil on the market, which makes it great for coffee. Caffeine is also digested more slowly when combined with fat like coconut or MCT oil. As a result, instead of a quick burst of energy, more sustained energy is prevented.
2. The second reason is that you will be completely satisfied for a long time!
Even if you aren’t eating, you will feel energized after drinking keto coffee. This provides you with the healthy fats that provide your body energy. You will also feel full for several hours after drinking a cup of Bulletproof coffee.
3. Last but not least, it’s delicious!
After a few days of following the keto diet, keto butter coffee becomes your favorite drink at home and in coffee shops. This creamy keto coffee is really tasty and the most effective method to lose weight.
Making keto butter coffee is the easiest way. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a mixer before starting. To accurately estimate fat consumption, we like to begin by placing all of the oils in a blender and placing it on a food scale. Although keto coffee might help you regulate your hunger and cravings, consuming too many grams of healthy fats can still cause you to exceed your calorie restriction. A milk frother is another excellent mixing tool that many people use. All of them are low-cost options that do an outstanding job of blending your keto coffee. We finally have the recipe for Bulletproof Keto Coffee:
1. To begin, combine all of the fats in a blender (making sure to weigh them first).
2. Pour hot coffee over the fat to begin melting it.
3. Now, if wanted, add any stevia or sweetness.
4. Gently mix it!
5. Strain it into a cup as well as enjoy it.
Credit – Komal Sharma