On March 9, the Redmi Note 11 Pro will be released in India, with a 108-megapixel camera
Fast charging of 67 watts will be available in this phone. It will get a 108-megapixel camera and in this series of phones, a phone will knock with 5G support. Not only this, like Redmi Note 10 Pro, this time also the company will support 120 HZ.
Redmi has announced the launch of its next smartphone. Redmi has announced this through its official social media. Let us tell you that the Redmi Note 11 Pro series was first launched in China. However, in this month of February, big companies like- Samsung, Motorola, Realme launched their smartphones and it is estimated that the month of March will also be full of new smartphones. Redmi (Redmi) teaser highlight of Note 11 Pro gives information about its specifications. Fast charging of 67 Watts will be available in this phone. It will get a 108-megapixel (108-megapixel) camera and in this series of phones, a phone will knock with 5G support. Not only this, like Redmi Note 10 Pro, this time also the company will support 120 HZ.
Features of Redmi Note 11 Pro (Redmi Note 11 Pro Series)
- Redmi Note 11 Pro Series has a 6.67-inch Full HD Plus AMOLED display.
- Its refresh rate is 120 Hz.
- It has a touch sampling rate of 320Hz
- It will be available in both Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus.
- Global variant Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G has Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor
- MediaTek Helio G96 processor has been given in Redmi Note 11 Pro (Redmi Note 11 Pro) non 5G version.
- Triple camera setup is available in Redmi Note 11 Pro series, it has 108 megapixel primary camera, secondary camera will be 8 megapixel ultra wide angle lens, while 2 megapixel depth camera. will get
- While a 16-megapixel camera has been given for selfie.
- This smartphone has a 5000 mAh battery, which comes with fast charging of 67 watts.
Source: Rewari Yasat, Direct News 99