Cryptocurrency News: Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin called MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor a “total joker” in a recent tweet. Let us tell you that in a recent video, Seller had called Ethereum, the world’s second largest cryptocurrency, as unethical. Seller criticized the ethics of Ethereum in this video, to which Buterin retaliated.
Replying to a tweet on Twitter, Vitalik Buterin described Michael Seller as a complete joker. He wrote in the tweet, “Why do maximalists keep choosing heroes who are completely clowns?” As we mentioned, in a recent podcast Michael Seller questioned the ethics of Ethereum and called the cryptocurrency immoral.
In the podcast, Seller claimed that the security laws have their basis in the Decalogue (10 Amendments), a set of biblical principles related to morality and worship. Seller said, “The basis of securities laws is that you will not lie, cheat or steal. That is the basis of the law.” Therefore, he does not follow the popular argument that securities laws are out of date.
This is why sellers consider Ethereum to be inherently unethical. According to U Today, in another podcast earlier this month, he raised questions about the security of Ethereum.
In June, the MicroStrategy boss also said that the “horrific parade” that actually harmed bitcoin urged the government to regulate the wider cryptocurrency industry.
- What is Zero Transaction Fee Crypto Coin TRON? How does it work, and how can you buy
- What is Blockchain Technology and how does it work
- Cryptocurrency Credit Card: What are Crypto Credit Cards? Should you buy it or not
- The top 4 cryptocurrency trading applications for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and cryptocurrencies
- What is private cryptocurrency? Here’s everything you need to know